In this internet age, digital marketing is the best way to get your message out about your manufacturing company and it’s products and services. Gone are the days of relying on just print and radio ads to attract business.
The world forever changed when the internet was created. It became the new newspaper, yellow pages, and radio all in one. With all that infrastructure in place to search for businesses on the internet, fewer people went straight to stores and met with sales associates. This digital economy has to be taken on by manufacturing companies to stay relevant.
Digital Marketing Strategies
These are the best digital marketing tactics for the manufacturing industry.
- Google Ads These are ads that display when someone does a Google search. You need to use keywords that people most search for. It’s wise to spend your marketing dollars on clever advertisements.
- Email Marketing You can collect emails at trade shows and events and add them to your list. Provide steady messaging with engaging content and links back to your site.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Use relevant keywords to rank your website high on Google. The higher you rank, the more likely your website will be visited.
- Social Media Have a strong presence on several key social media sites to increase awareness and drive traffic to your website. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram can work for you in this digital age. Most of your competitors don’t have accounts on these platforms so you can dominate the space.
- Optimizing Your Website Make sure your website has lots of content and video that will keep people interested once they get there. Have a blog and update it regularly with industry information. Link your social media so you can guide people across the internet to your pages.
A sound digital strategy is key to growing in the manufacturing industry. You will get way ahead of your competitors and build incredible brand awareness. WSI Digital Direction is a global leader in digital marketing strategies and can design a marketing plan for you. Contact us today to get started.